included an adoption attorney that does independent domestic
adoptions for same sex couples, a adoption agency representative,
and a researcher on same sex families and adoption. We talked
- How many gay and lesbian headed
households are raising children
- How many same sex couples have adopted how many same sex
couples are interested in adopting
- The latest research on how the children and families are faring
Are children raised in homosexual households more likely to
- Are children raised by same sex parents more likely to be
- Can lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders adopt
- Can the LGBT community adopt domestically?
- Are gays and lesbians less likely to be chosen by birth
- Are gay couples more or less likely to be chosen by a birth
mother compared to lesbian couples?
- Can private adoption agencies discriminate against
- How do you find an adoption agency or adoption attorney that
will not discriminate against the LGBT community or has an open
- What should you do if you have adopted as a single but want to
give the other parent full parental rights?
- What do we mean by open adoption and who should consider