Name of Service Provider: Children's Connections Inc
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone #: 1-800-456-4862
Locations: Our main office is located in Lubbock ,TX, but we have satellite locations in Amarillo, Austin, Bastrop, Tyler, Longview, Port Arthur, The Colony, San Angelo, Grand Prairie, Pflugerville, Sherman, Georgetown, Longview, Wichita Falls, Dallas, Harlingen, Whitewright, Colorado City, McCaulley, Odessa, Midland, Smithville, Abernathy, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Carrollton, Glen Rose, Round Rock, Burleson, Bryan, College Station, Houston, El Paso, Del Rio, El Campo, Cleburne, Chillocothe, Cibolo, San Antonio, Ballinger, Decatur, Keller, Murphy, Pearland, Garland, Kingwood, Andrews, Mason and Vernon, Texas
Facebook: Children's Connections, Inc
Twitter: Nancydrew122, txolderadopt, marcyflod, txembryoadopt, MistyHicks, melaniecci, bkmapfeiffer, adoptintx, JimKels, VAQW, BrittanyCCI, rileybolden, mlsaunier, ashleecci, studyservices, cascci, txinfantadopt, nowwhatintx, txintladopt
Services Offered: Children’s Connection’s Inc provides the following services to support families and their children and caregivers:
- Adoption Support Services- We provide consultation services for adoptive parents on both domestic and international adoptions and assists women who are experiencing a crisis pregnancy by providing support, adoption information and birthparent counseling.
- Embryo Adoption Services- The Crystal Angels Embryo Adoption program assists you in donating or adopting frozen embryos and works with you throughout the embryo adoption process.
- Home Study Services- We prepare home study reports and updates for domestic infant, international, waiting (older) child/out of state foster care, step-parent, grandparent/relative and embryo adoption throughout Texas.
- Post-Adoption Services and Reports- We prepare post-placement and post-adoption reports and provides resources, referrals and support for families after your adoption is completed.
- Strengthening Families- Our parent-child home program promotes school readiness and child abuse prevention for children ages 1 ½ to 4 with free books and toys each week.
- Child Care and Food Program- CCI provides child care resources in addition to the food program that ensures children attending family child care homes receive nutritious meals & snacks.
Children's Connections, Inc. is a not-for profit organization of committed professionals who are dedicated to helping build families through adoption by providing services to support birth and adoptive families. Regardless of where you are in the adoption process, we can help you know what to expect and how to make the best choices for yourself and your family. We’re available at every step of your adoption journey to answer questions, provide you with resources and referrals and to further educate you on adoption issues; even after your child is in your home. Think of us as your personal tour guide on your adoption journey.
“Serving Texas Families since 1987 by connecting hearts through adoption, caring for those who care for children, improving access to quality child care and strengthening families.