Name of Service Provider: Children's Connections Inc
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone #: 1-800-456-4862
Our adoption support center is located in Lubbock, TX but we have satellite locations across the state of Texas.
Facebook: Children's Connections, Inc
Twitter: @adoptchildren and @adoptintx,
Services Offered: Children’s Connection’s Inc provides the following services to support families and their children and caregivers:
- Adoption Consultations: We provide free consultation services for Texas adoptive parents on both domestic (infant, older child, step-parent, kinship) and international adoptions and help develop an individualized adoption plan. We conduct information teleconferences and training sessions for adoptive parents, regardless of the type of adoption. Clients receive on-going support for post-adoption issues.
- Embryo Adoption Services: The Crystal Angels Embryo Adoption Program assists families in donating their frozen embryos remaining from their in vitro fertilization (IVF). We help families adopt these embryos, so they can build their family despite infertility or genetic problems. We help families throughout the U.S. with their embryo adoption process.
- Home Study Services: We prepare home study reports and updates for domestic infant, international, waiting(older) child/out of state foster care, step-parent, grandparent/relative and embryo adoption throughout Texas. We work with many other adoption agencies and assist their families as well. We prepare post-placement and post-adoption reports and provides resources, referrals and support for families after your adoption is completed.
- Strengthening Families: We conduct parent training classes and individual sessions for parents who are ordered by the court or divorcing or have an interest in learning more about how to parent children from birth through age 17.
- Child Care Nutrition Program: We operate a nutrition program for registered licensed family child care providers who provide quality nutrition to children. We assist with menu planning ideas. We also provide nutrition education to these caregivers in West Texas.
- Mom’s Milk Matters: We work with child care providers and parents to encourage breast feeding and the health benefits it provides. Our staff conducts outreach with other agencies to help promote breast feeding on local communities throughout west Texas.
Children's Connections, Inc. is a not-for profit organization of committed professionals who are dedicated to helping build families through adoption by providing services to support birth and adoptive families. Regardless of where you are in the adoption process, we can help you know what to expect and how to make the best choices for yourself and your family. We’re available at every step of your adoption journey to answer questions, provide you with resources and referrals and to further educate you on adoption issues; even after your child is in your home. Think of us as your personal tour guide on your adoption journey.
“Serving Texas Families since 1987 by connecting hearts through adoption, caring for those who care for children, improving access to quality child care, sharing a miracle through embryo adoption, providing pregnancy support and strengthening families